Choose Ranka Hospital for the Best Physiotherapist in Pune
Are you suffering from mobility problems or have lost flexibility with an injury, surgery or due to age? Are these factors affecting your routine movements and impacting your lifestyle? Choose Ranka Hospital, the best physiotherapy hospital in Pune. The aim of Physiotherapy is to help restore movement and normal body function in cases of illness, injury and disability as well as treating specific problems. Your physiotherapist may also suggest ways to improve your general wellbeing – for example, by taking regular exercise and maintaining a healthy weight for your height and build.
Being one of the best Physiotherapy Hospital in Pune, our physiotherapists take a holistic approach, looking at the body as a whole, rather than focusing on the individual factors of an injury or illness. Therefore we also have Yoga Therapy, Panchakarma, Counselling and Ergonomics. The person being treated is directly involved in their own care. We have one of the best setups of physiotherapy with round the clock doctors available.
At our Physiotherapy Department, we aim to achieve the following:
- Help reduce pain
- Increase joint range of movement
- Improve muscle strength
- Address specific restrictions in activities
We conduct following programmes in Physiotherapy Department:
- Stroke rehabilitation programme.
- Post joint replacement rehabilitation programme.
- Sports injuries rehab programme.
Physiotherapy Treatment at Home in Pune
Are your movements restricted, making it difficult for you to perform routine actions? Did you recently suffer an injury that has affected your daily activities and reduced mobility? Then, you have Ranka Hospital to provide you with the physiotherapy home service in Pune!
Yes. Depending on your case, physiotherapy may work wonders for you! You don’t have to make an effort to visit us. Instead, our physiotherapists will come to your home and provide physiotherapy home service in Pune. Our team of expert and experienced physiotherapists will prescribe the right exercises and movements to enhance your range of motion and simplify actions!
Why Choose Ranka Hospitals for Physiotherapy Treatment at Home in Pune?
Here are some reasons that make us one of the most reliable people for physiotherapy at home in Pune.
- Team of Experienced Physiotherapists: We have an extensively experienced team of physiotherapists who leverage their expertise and personalized service to deliver effective results.
- Broad Range of Programmes: We conduct physiotherapy programmes, including stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation and sports injuries rehab programmes.
- Visible Results: Our physiotherapists consistently work on a particular case to deliver visible results in the stipulated period.
- Holistic Well-Being: We focus on holistic well-being and not just on the part that requires physiotherapy for effective and sustainable results.
- Round-the-Clock Service: Our doctors are available to service you 24/7. So, you can bank upon us for physiotherapy treatment at home in Pune.
- Comprehensive Guidance and Assistance: Our physiotherapists handhold you throughout the physiotherapy sessions and are ready to assist you in the self-care phase.
Why Do You Need Physiotherapy – Know from the Best Physiotherapy Hospital in Pune!
As a reliable hospital for physiotherapy treatment in Pune, we suggest physiotherapy for the following reasons. Of course, the intensity of physiotherapy would vary from patient to patient and the degree of pain or damage involved. But generally speaking, these reasons signify the need for physiotherapy from the best physiotherapy hospital in Pune.
- Recovery from injury
- Recurring pain
- Recover from surgery to manage pain, strengthen weakened muscles, enhance balance, improve posture, stretch to restore movement, etc.
- Challenges in controlling bladder
- Loss of flexibility
- Dizziness or vertigo
Also, it should be noted that the type of physiotherapy program will depend on the patient’s condition, age, degree of problems, etc. As representatives of a trustworthy hospital for physiotherapy treatment in Pune, our physiotherapists will diagnose the patient’s condition and then suggest the right physiotherapy program. We aim to deliver optimal and sustainable results through our physiotherapy treatment.
We are ready to make a positive difference in your life with the best physiotherapy home service in Pune. Call us at +91 20 2426 1600 to know more about our physiotherapy at home in Pune or book an appointment.