- Reboot your brain with power naps!!
- Nodding off for 15‐30 minutes maximum at work doesn’t mean you are lazy. On the contrary, it helps enhance memory and reduce stress.
- A Harvard University study ‐ A mid day snooze reverses information overload
- A NASA study ‐ Napping helps you focus better by improving your ability to focus on one task while holding other tasks in memory.
- Vitamin D is synthesized in the body when it is exposed to sunlight.
- Studies have linked vitamin D deﬁciency with increased risks of osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, cancers, mulNple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthriNs and type 1 diabetes.
- British Medical Journal. Vitamin D deﬁciency is causing severe bone loss in adults across
Urosurgery is the medical specialty that involve surgical procedures for treatment of various conditions related to reproductive and urinary organs.The department of urosurgery is committed to providing patients with quality care based on its expertise in urology, good communication, and a genuine concern for the patient’s well being.
Around this time of the year, when temperature falls down, people start complaining about bone and joint pains. One must take extra care during the winter season to help prevent any form of body pain. Some simple precautions and exercises can keep one fit during this time. Orthopaedic surgeon in Pune, Dr Ramesh Ranka,
PUNE: For two years, Joel (34) had been laid low with back pain and found no relief in physiotherapy, painkillers or traction.
The source of his trouble was bilateral sacroilitis, inflammation of the joint which connects the spine with the pelvis, a classical manifestation of ankylosing spondylitis, a form of arthritis that affects the spine.
CME on let’s defeat BREAST CANCER was organized at Ranka hospital it was attended by 35 practicing physicians and surgeons the talk was given by Mrs. Khaladkar.DNB ONCOSURGERY
She is Oncosurgeon at Ranka Multi specialty hospital
35 practicing lady physicians